Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

VOTE: Litten

I should probably do this, might switch to Frost later if I feel like that’s better.

Now, goodbye for real.

2 Likes

Very well, carry on

I think your readlist is generally agreeable, or at least not disagreeable. Putting focus onto the Millium and Sadbi interactions for a minute, I think the constant rapport they keep building off one another suggests they’re probably just friends outside the game, presumably haven’t played together in a while, and if they were evil together I’d assume this bonding would be going on in scumchat instead of the main thread? If one’s evil they’re trying to pocket the other, and if they’re both good it’s whatever.

I don’t know either of them well enough to be sure, but I would assume it’s unpartnered.

I don’t have a case ready, and I wouldn’t expect you to just take my word for it, but Zenon has been feeling awkward in her openings most recent games as Town. I just assumed she burned herself out by joining nearly every Mafia game on every site at once. Zenon absolutely spams every game to be the top poster, irrespective of her actual content level, so that behaviour feels decently NAI? Granted she felt similar in Starcraft as evil, but that’s an easy comparison to make to an outdated game.

1 Like

Hello I have returned!

Though I have 2 hours so I have to speedrun this :broken_heart:

Hey Silviu. You were publicly greenchecked in your time away.

WHAT

I can see that.

Oh, if she always does this for the sake of being the top poster, then I’m dropping the read entirely.

What do you think about Millium and Sadbi independently? I admit that the connection I was trying to draw between them is probably meaningless because they are just friends outside the game, I think that explanation is sufficient.

Well ty ty. When I get serious, I write wikipedia-like entries with in-line links similar to Magnus.:joy_cat: (foreshadowing, I am planning to do it this game)

It sounds not-credible coming from me, but I can also hyperpost as mafia, just like I did on the very bad-wolf-luck FAM 3. In my first ever mafia game off-site, somehow I managed to trick Windy into giving my slot the mafia win! (I unfortunately had to replace out in the meanwhile).

1 Like

Silviu didn’t question this whatsoever, in spite of their speedrun claim, so this just feels performative and that’s unfortunate.

1 Like

As I was doing some thinking in a mental void somewhere, I doubt in a hypothetical world, Marl would try to wake up one day and “okay Litten now I shall buss you” and Litten would be like: “Marl wtf are you doing NO”.
I’d rather imagine that wolves are more strategic with these sort of things. :joy_cat:

Marl and Litten are not W/W

1 Like

I was thinking you are going to elaborate after me saying intensively WHAT. :man_shrugging:

Then I scrolled up to see what you mean and I only see these two posts that ever mention me.

Summary

Maybe I’m being a bit premature again, but this already feels substantially different in comparison to FAM!Silviu – and is, therefore, a good look.

Hey, when I made a premature townread on Creature because I felt like he was town, he became obvious town, so it hasn’t bitten me yet!

3 Likes

Sadbi’s dismay at the thread “dynamics” early on was offbeat and I’m usually in the business of reading such behaviour at town indicative at best, and their willingness to propel the game forward in a different direction reads favourably to me. That’s only to a surface degree, in that irrespective of alignment Sadbi’s behaviour was weird, non-performative, non-reflective and pro-town. I can understand suspicion on their slot, especially since in actuality their votes seem to be following thread flow, but I’m not looking in their direction just yet.

If either Millium or Sadbi are evil trying to pocket the other, I would first look at the former because Millium entered the thread interacting weirdly with the latter, calling them masons and wanting a chat and everything right off the bat; Sadbi at least spent most of their time focusing elsewhere. Millium’s read on Bean came from the abyss, and I don’t think it’s necessarily the shade on your slot that I’m looking at but the absence of much else.

Before the game started, I went through and skimmed the prequel game for flavor
I don’t really know how hierarchy is determined but at least I got a semblance of understanding the flavor more

2 Likes

I’m going to be off. Have a good night.

2 Likes

I think looking at the prequel is a good idea to say the least for those who haven’t already.
I love my character’s name.
And yes the animal stuff is cool, as for how much meaning…
Who knows. Perhaps some roles are more around that than others.

1 Like