Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

On that note!

Submissions for this event close in 6 hours, remember to get yours in for a chance at a juicy prize!

/shrug

This might be a long shot, but if anyone’s role mentions the wolf faction by name, and the name is NOT Ancient Spirits, now is probably the time to confirm or deny.

mine doesnt

i can note though that imperialists arent the only uninformed unless my role card is very inconsistent and written poorly

and i have the same win con as imperialists which is banish all the ancient spirits

viberead hazard town this is correct tomfoolery

Of course, I’m the co-founder of this school who found out a way to surpass death! It’s not at all surprising that I would gain a cult following nya~

1 Like

…Huh.

Maybe there are several wolf factions under the guise of the “Ancient Spirits” moniker, then.

silviu shouldn’t be poed

he is town lmao

1 Like

Yeah, that’s probably what it is.

EPIC EMAIL TIP:
you can have two accounts under the same email, all you have to do is have your email (say, email@example.com) and just. put a + and some things in it. like email+alt@example.com. Tada infinite emails

1 Like

their shouldnt be any other factions

Which would mean Litten’s clear from being in one wolf faction.

Would be hilarious if he was a wolf in another faction and they targeted him.

No, I’m saying they’re called called Ancient Spirits, but are divided into subfactions. Would explain the announcement and Millium supposedly being town, but not Empire.

For the record I was specifically told an ancient spirit targeted me nya

1 Like

oh fair

welp

ya ur right, i doubled back when i looked at my role card
you can vote me to see for yourself

my role is negative -ev anyways

Empire and imperialists are the same things guys nya

1 Like

not gonna vote ya for it. dw.