Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

wait no im dumb… maybe i should’ve read the sample rolecard
why write two different things, why say imperialists in the op, but say empire in the role card
so dumb

Is that what your faction is, Millium?

Oh, never mind. Then my wolf faction theory could be wrong, lol.

well that was a waste of posts im gunna go cringe in a corner now

2 Likes

Mate your fine your fine dw

VOTE: Jaiden
Why not.

Sometning very bad has happened is even in the events to document my horrodneous failure nya

born to play fun bastard game

born to press buttons

forced to spend d1 listening to mech talk and spec i don’t even understand cuz i’m dumb

guess ill just solve this
VOTE: Artemis

litten

can you tell me where you’re at thoughtwise this game so i can eat your thoughts

1 Like

i’m going to bed. gl guys

1 Like

them

um
you just didnt
at all
then you left

even the best of the best will die with the rest

one second im fixing the problems with my head

1 Like

homework assignment due in 30 mins nya
shorty!

Oh yeah, there’s still the Magnus check.

your not dumb. mech you just need time for. people trying to solve all the mech shit day 1 is not the greatest plan (i cant say shit cause i did it today as well but my character is mech based so i can have a free ticket)

1 Like

honestly like

i saw this person and they looked fairly pure while i read their posts so idk

i feel like if they were a wolf, they’d be a little aware before responding the way they did to magnus’ info? imo

homework skrill issue

not sure, but I believe the check is real at least in the sense they arent making it up. Is their a possibility the info is false, maybe

but creatures is just like obvious town, which leaves Litten, and Artemis, and I find Artemis underwhelming

that’s fair

my thoughts on them make me feel conflicted about magnus’ info but like mech moment

Okay apparently I skill issued and I don’t even need to turn that assignment in, nya. My thoughts on the game is that the wolves are in the lowposters/are actively slanking. I’ll go through guava first because that’s my main suspect for who forced me to say nya.

1 Like