Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Oh, you misunderstand! I already died once, but I’m back!
You can’t get rid of me so easily nya~

Guava doesn’t seem like an obvious wolf nya

Something feels wrong maybe I’m misclearing someone nya
Like I said, there is someone out there who feels sadistic pleasure from watching me say nya and guava seems towny

well tbh i feel like i’m misclearing someone 2 easily as well but that’s bc i’m not great

1 Like

I guess Sadbi could be a wolf I’m misclearing, they jumped at me oppurnistically and it feels like they were blantantly refusing to read my posts/even trying to understand the position I was in with having to say nya

but that’s not somewhere I want to go d1 anyway

1 Like

min what are your thoughts on the game nya

There’s a whole bunch of people I’m null about.

If Litten’s town in the Magnus group of 3 then I’m always voting Artemis there because it’s not Creature. I’m just not sure if I should trust it, especially with Litten apparently being town from the post restriction stuff.

Fwiw I don’t necessarily think Magnus is lying.

People shit on me for shutting that down when I actually have very good reasons for shutting it down besides it being a bastard game. Focusing attention on only three slots is anti town, I know this for a fact as I’ve seen it happen before where Mac shut down discussion on his wolf friends by telling thread to ignore half the playerlist. It’s only not anti town if there’s a wolf in it, and since it’s a bastard game, it’s anti town because we don’t know if there’s a wolf in it. The thread became an absolute mess after magnus outted it too lmao

:wolf_knife:

No

basically same, its rather so, “can this info be false”
but artemis isn’t townie enough for me to worry about that
and Litten just doesnt feel like a wolf to me, especially some of the stuff they did just now, I think?

Nya

See I feel very targeted with this because whenever I write posts, I go hyper focus mode where I just stop thinking about other stuff and then I forgot to write nya

I’m pretty sure something bad will happen to me, not sure what that is, We know what the very bad thing was, but we don’t know what the bad thing from me breaking it is nya

@ 1200
scorbunny got good vibes. Other than that head empty
maybe I should take another nap I love naps

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve changed my mind about Litten. By the looks of it, he just got screwed over really hard.

Maybe it’s best to ignore the triple check for a bit?

1 Like

Like, the CFTWR-looking stuff can be easily explained now by the combo of Dreamer check + post restriction.

i wonder why they didn’t pick me or zenon

artemis feels like they’re posting to post, and its just some vague obviously logical things, with only a few posts of deduction
i’d probably want to wait on it because she could probably pick it up

magnus’ dreamer info and how they’re playing around it starkly reminded me of krc, where they tried to squeeze every drop out of the mech they were given. it could just be a playstyle thing, but i still think its kinda weird and they should have bigger priorities, or even trying to read the people the pings were on

this is obviously agreeable, but i just want to wait to see if they pick it up

this feels like a lost empire to me, especially with

um
wait

where’s may
has he posted once
may’s in this game

the lack of people to bounce off of and the conversation only rarely shifting to standard fm talk

she’s pretty decently mirroring her townmeta, as i recall, and her not getting into it is probably just because its early: most of her posts are just anime-gify in most games until she has something to say, which she usually does by mega-backreading, which she hasn’t done yet

i feel like i can chalk most of this up to adhd
from what i reread in dicey dungeons before fam3, he was almost never like this, and had clear, conscience, planned out layers of thought.

i also don’t think as wolf!him would ever react to how he did with italy, regardless of italy’s alignment: he doesn’t really bus and that would just clear italy’s spot, a point in hard contention, unless it was a joke

wait may isnt in this game
i swear he was

1 Like

um what

sooo
litten was probably forced to do that by these people
which
might be two ancient spirits?
and probably clears litten of being it aswell