Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

oh screw you atlas don’t pop in just to make me say words

1 Like

(this post isnt serious)
((I’ll collect some of my thoughts one sec))

1 Like

Good evening

1 Like

guava is very town because they do not fear death
hazard is town based on vibes
And I have scorbunny and marl as light townreads based on vibes

Hello beanie chupie.

Do you know who town!!!

Oh hey I was about to ask about your opinion on guava (I spied on your iso) ((Very rare))

What do you think of Marl and Litten?

I have a feeling Litten is a bit townish upon reading his frustrated text.

Also I can’t believe nya is a mechanical plot point

marls alright
I can’t get a read on litten in any sense of the word. It’s a very confusing slot that I’d rather ignore forever

speaking of i should
UNVOTE

sorry i kinda ghosted you LMAO

marl vulgard (i never feel too sure on my reads on these guys but so far they’ve been posting good imo. (i liked a few of vuls more recent posts honestly) i’m more confident on vul than marl though, as i have my little weird gut feelings about marl like all the time)

artemis i like. i think scum would not react the way they did to magnus’ info?? i think the reasoning behind them wanting to ignore mech info is villagery as well. i feel like i can see them thinking

i found atlas’ callout of someone i kinda forgor ngl who but i found it towny bc it reminded me of him in fam. i was worried he seemed?? like he didn’t want to step on anyones toes but like. he’s gone up for me since he’s started going back to rhythm

i’m still a little on the fence about millium, but gth i wanna say village??? their heavy relying on the info magnus could be from either alignment after thinking about it more, so i’m prob just gonna. actually read more of that slots posts

wind makes me happy. like idk why i always want to talk good about her it’s like my mafia kryptonite. i vaguely enjoyed her posts but i need more wind tbh

magnus is villagery. nyeh. their outing of that info despite everything we know about this game is villagery.

zenon is woof and sadbi may be woof, zenon more confident while i wanna iso sadbi soonishze

4 Likes

hi min

oh yeah i almost forgot

silviu is like probably town. like probably probably town

i’m probably the most confident on them being town lol

1 Like

hi jaidennnn howryu

Min sounds miny

1 Like

What did you find townie about me? :scream: NOT CLICKBAIT. 3 AM

2 Likes

you are playing mafia in this game.

in fam, you were not playing mafia. you were talking like you were in a very large group chat.

1 Like

why the colors :sob:

2 Likes

I wasn’t taking FAM seriously!!! Everyone was tryharding!

2 Likes

sleepy and head fuzzy

tbh i still feel like you have more trouble in thread as wolf regardless

yet u feel comfortable and so that’s based

1 Like

zzz?

1 Like