Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

This is going to sound self centered but I get the feeling that Sadbi doesn’t actually like my much, based off their posts that I talked about before, and when I look back at their posts and think about how a wolf would react knowing that I was nya’d, I get the feeling that they would be approaching my slot in the way they have played. For example, I think Marluxion is town, I know I’m town, Sadbi was quick to jump on there being a wolf between us, and was quick to pressure me (and look at what that pressure resulted in, securing an extra kill for the wolves), and then they tried blaming me for lying about mechanical information in a way that would provoke me, and obviously lead to this result

so like, the wolf motivation is there for how they treated my slot, and I also get the feeling they would be quite eager to put that post restriction on me

The zizizis are getting to me aswell

1 Like

dinmer time

1 Like

4 Likes

Cassandra?

I’m a bit more comfortable reading you than I am with others, probably because of the fact that despite me being on the forums longer, I’ve gotten to know you better and spend time with you doing both BotC and other games too.

Yet I suppose you were a newer read. You hadn’t exactly stood out too much but I do like seeing your own thoughts on me, as I feel we kinda bounce back on each other.

Britalian friendship :blue_heart:

1 Like

this is a good gif

Bye cat, I want witch cat

Omg hi witch craft!!!

1 Like

im not voting sabi day 1

VOTE: Zenon

1. Because it’s a relatable mood
  2. Because playing against wolf!Litten is a headache
1 Like

Me

Wait is your post restriction gone?

Also what’s up with the Cult of Sarasvati

I wasn’t informed it was gone nya. I just assume sometning bad will happen to me because I broke it so many times. Me saying nya right now even after all this is pure copium

2 Likes

Hello awaywardWind

Gimmie your townlist!!!

Nya~

1 Like

: D :blue_heart:

1 Like

…the what?

if I had a catfolk-inator this game it would have been aimed I see as someone super serious
Like Vulgard

I would catboy-ify Vulgard, probably, nya

Nya!!

Didn’t you already break it, nya?

This is another good target for someone to catboy-ify imo
I wish I had a catfolk-inator that role sounds tight af :sob::sob:

You should fear death regardless of alignment I am just stupid brave