Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

afaik the extra kill wasn’t breaking it, it was explanining what happened to me that caused me to get the post restriction

breaking it said it might lead to bad stuff happening, explainininf it says it would lead to very bad stuff happening nya

Which, apparently, that extra stuff was an additional kill

The convo between both of you felt w/V.

The mech info, after people pushed you to answer, you responded you didn’t have it. That’s when I said you lied. Why are you fucking up that timeline to push this agenda that I was in you from the start about lying?

My push on you isn’t opportunistic you are wolfy and nothing like champs or fam so good night

I read most posts and skippedv some in my skim.

Do I need to pull up the timeline of events Litten or are you going to keep lying and pushing me on bad faith?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I rest my case

No, I could pull up the time line just fine, nya. Pushing me and saying that I was lying about the mechanical information was one of the most anti town actions one could make, and the fact remains that I was practically screaming in my previous posts about what was happening, and you didn’t even try to understand it, instead contounininf to push me.

You literally word Saad the third post to literally say nothing and you even admitted it.

You have to be purposefully ignorant at this point to not understand what I am saying here nya

YOU

LITERALLY

HAVE

NOT

BEEN

TOWNY

LITTEN

So do you

YOU JUST CAUSED THE WOLVES TO GET AN EXTRA KILL NYA

I DON’T KNOW HOW I DID THAT

STOP BLAMING ME

Do you have anything to add or just sideline this

u didnt, Litten is exaggerating
in the end no one directly caused it, except themself

You did this by pressuring me, making my explain what happened, and immediately after that happened, something the wolves would salvitate at a chance to get (an additional kill) happened nya. Do you not see how this is your fault, when I was out right clear in my posts about what is going on? Or are you just going to keep mistepreeenting what I said?

but mechanically speaking if litten is a wolf they are playing a 4d chess games, where he told his wolf partners to use the chat restriction on him, so that he could break it, just to blame people for this, which idk, seems like a lot of work, and part of me feels like that ability wouldnt be allowed to target other wolves, since they could just break it for the bonus, which seems silly

(it’s partially my fault
i also think wolves would pressure it to happen which is why I’m having this conversation/argument to see what they say about it
nya$

its mountainous monday everyone post your favourite mountainous setup

1 Like

which is also fair, and honestly thinking back, makes me heavily dislike Marl like a lot

1 Like