Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

there is enough wolves that this will likely end up being the case
17/6 is going to be rough
especially given that now wolves apparently have two kills tonight? I believe?

Who the fuck was the dumbass who allowed that to happen nya

(dumbass being the player who caused it nya)

i expect it to be vaguely balanced powerwise

im pretty sure frost/hazard contains at least one in the ā€œhighposters not doing muchā€

1 Like

This request has been noted.

ohh god

1 Like

I hope I get a better role nya

This request has been denied.

1 Like

get rekt

2 Likes

i just got owned nya

1 Like

also sorry if my responses were a little aggressive
I am trying to avoid that side of me

3 Likes

your responses were fine to me at least nya

1 Like

You are doing amazing actually, Milly

And with that,
Good night

Or good nachos. I really want one

I read over 400 posts.

Anyway @Vulgard why is all your read about me centered on fucking wisp when I have more content than that. Feels weird.

@Litten when I last left the thread, I wa on the mindset thereā€™s a wolf in either you or Marl. I still hold that. I thought I mad b that abundantly clear. Why the fuck do you think itā€™s wolfy now when I havenā€™t posted since. The omgus is weird d

Hey Sabi. I voted you :heart_decoration: :scream:

Are you able to provide me a readlist?

Anyway Iā€™m annoyed. I spend 12 hours away and I get jumped for it and feels opportunistic

You first. Your iso is horrible

Asking me for av read list when you have 40 something posts of fluff is a look

The obvious problem with this is the fact the mafia got an extra kill from Litten breaking the post restriction. If a villager has a role that does this, uhā€¦ ???

Itā€™s not, I even dropped the part that had to do with Millium after Magnus gave an explanation that made sense.

Are you caught up?

As far as I was aware, you were of the mindset because I said I had mechanical information that he was a wolf. To me your push feels extremely wolfy from the perspective of me being told that there would be very bad stuff that would happen if I explained exactly what I meant there, which is why I am side eyeing your comment about how yoy accused me of lying about mechanical information, because pressuring me to explain why is something that, evidently, the wolves just benefited massively from.

Now tell me, am I actually wrong about that being the reason you thought there was a wolf between us? If so what was the actual reasonining? What do you think about what has happened after that?

PS - Your push on me also looked oppurnistic, nya