Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

“As EOD gets closer you’ll want to self pres more”
“Well, I’m not even gonna be at EOD!”
my sibling in christ then of course you want to self pres now

In previous games you sometimes claimed to be town, once in the early stages of the game. You felt that you wouldn’t pull the same tactic as an evil because it felt underhanded, but you came to this game and figured it might possibly work when you didn’t really have the motivation to play hard otherwise. That’s understandable, but you haven’t repeatedly claimed town before and letting go of the self-imposed belief that it was underhanded is fine.
In any case I townread more people.

[LITERALLY JUST A LIE]

You’re only the counterwagon now. Looking at the VC, I’m the first voter on your slot. This is not a new development and it doesn’t fit the image of a self-preservative voter.

Alright, let me pull the quote.

Here we are. You said you wouldn’t say it as evil.
If anything it’s actually worse than it was because you never implied you’d have any compunctions about claiming town as evil but yeah.

I had plenty of motivation early D1 so I’m not getting what your trying to say here. My motivation lessened as I started coming to thread with hundreds of posts to read

1 Like

It makes it harder to townread you when over half the game is simply better and you’ve been notably quiet for the last while. Otherwise I’d be voting Scor and yet I’m here instead to send a message.

Okay magnus you were at FAM
You know “this isn’t something id think of saying as scum” is VERY literal. It was one of the first things discussed in that game. I straight up do not think of claiming town as scum.

We’re not voting bun cause Sabi is defending them
We aren’t voting Kii cause Luna is defending him
We aren’t voting Wisdom because I’m(?) defending them (debatable)
We aren’t voting Vulgard because someone’s defending him
We aren’t voting Guava because someone’s defending them
We technically weren’t supposed to kill Jarek cause someone was defending him
etc.

Like these are all stupid arguments. If any defenders are wolves, their word doesn’t matter. If any defenders are town, they don’t have TMI so their word also doesn’t matter.

Stop defending people and then yelling at others for voting them. Go touch grass and cope. We’ve effectively put shields on over half the game when I think that’s just bad play and a sign that the town has absolutely no cohesion.

2 Likes

I don’t buy that. If nothing else it’s something you’d think of claiming in a future game, in a previous game as a villager. Even if it’s true isn’t defensible and isn’t verifiable.

That was not really in reply to magnus, whoops
It was a PSA for everyone

1 Like

Everyone should come back tomorrow feeling refreshed.

Yeah but like
what’s stopping jaiden from doing it again as town?
She could do it as either alignment, it doesn’t make her town, but it doesn’t make her a wolf either.

I’m gonna come back tomorrow and doomerpost if I’m not dead yet.

2 Likes

The fact that she’s repeatedly claimed town when in previous games she did it only once, and that’s the main memorable thing it feels like she’s done this game.
I’m not trying to downplay her contributions if the game’s drowned her out, but she hasn’t felt present like she usually is and I’m reading her off differences from past games. Nobody’s shielding her either.

Jaiden still isn’t voting.

Yes! Yes it is! You’re speaking like I’m using it as my argument here when my argument is that all the “I’m town” stuff is stupid
You can’t scumread me for doing it, claim something that is verifiably not true as your reason behind it, and when I show that go “Well actually none of this is verifiable so it doesnt matter” it sure as hell was verifiable earlier

ohhh im getting to that

1 Like

Ew implications of trust tells
Hope this is a wolf!