Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - The Cult of Sarasvati (and Atlas) is Triumphant

silviu
you can either tell me what medival punishment you’d be okay with or give me reads

mine is “Damnatio Memoriae”

Oh now if you’d look at the time. I need to learn french!

By the way. You are the one that needs to go to sleep.

Go :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

I uh…have some questions

His role card also literally mentions Cassandra…js

Continuing Kiiruma’s ISO. He continues to be hard unpaired with Wisdom (very helpful right now). He also spews me town (he tries to wagon me day 1 when he sees the opportunity to get me killed, lmao) but that probably also isn’t helpful. He also spews Litten town, and the way he was posting suggests that he could tailor his flip since day 1.

He also isn’t with Magnus and Jarek… also dead players… though him not being with Magnus confirms WWA’s info.

He’s not with Artemis, the “Artemis was an Ancient Spirit” info is 100% fake.

Mildly unpaired with Guava? On day 3, he was essentially OMGUS voting Guava for voting him when he’s a cop. It should be noted that he did this after I said he was a cop, so he was leveraging his newfound status there, and that’s why I think it’s somewhat unaligning for these two (he’d probably use that to push a villager, iirc I was also voting Guava).

He then voted Cassandra… then pushed Wisdom once the opportunity presented itself. This entire ISO spews Wisdom as gigatown. Great.

Then he voted Guava again. More kinda unaligning points. But then he very quickly swapped to Wisdom again. His pushes on Guava are really just OMGUS votes, by the looks of it.

Summary:

Kiiruma almost exclusively spews a bunch of dead / already cleared players as town. The only player that doesn’t fall into these two categories that he might be spewing town is guava.

Because this push looks extremely opportunistic, and he doesn’t interact with guava at all before this. This looks like he’s taking advantage of the thread shift against guava in order to get guava killed.

I don’t have any other spew reads from Kiiruma’s ISO, but if I take this as a correct spew read, then Jaiden is also proooooooobably town? Guava claims Jaiden is locktown and they know each other better than I know Jaiden. Kiiruma also insulted Jaiden at some points in his ISO, though it wasn’t very common, which is why I didn’t consider it unaligning.

The Jaiden clear doesn’t feel very strong (it’s one person’s conviction, which only matters if my spew read is correct in the first place), but I guess it’s worth talking about.

Taking these two as clear would leave me with: Silviu, Scorbunny, beancat, Sadbi.

I kinda doubt Scorbunny would flavorcop Sadbi as W/W. It just seems pointless.

I think it’s a combination of Silviu/beancat/one of Scorbunny and Sadbi + bots. Though I’m not super confident in the guava and Jaiden clears (Jaiden much more so than guava, because I’m basically trusting guava’s read if they’re town, and that’s almost it).

Input appreciated.

Silviu/Scorbunny/beancat/Sadbi/guava/Jaiden

Sadbi/guava - probably not W/W (roles)
Scorbunny/Sadbi - probably not W/W (Scorbunny targeted Sadbi N1 with an ability that should probably be used on villagers)
guava - has some favorable spew from Kiiruma
Jaiden - guava hard townread this, otherwise I’ve got nothing
Silviu - had a meta argument in their favor early into the game (only very early, though)
beancat - uhhh… claimed anticlaim???

@Silviu200530 Why are you voting the person you’re voting?

I could be stupid but I’m pretty sure this is town

we have max 4 scum left, right?
unless lylo is unannounced idr if it is but I would hope it is

okay so we have max 5 scum then

then yeah we need to kill L.una today that’s literally the only valid kill
because we know Kiiruma was scum and we know L.una shares an alignment with Kiiruma

VOTE: L.una

Scorbunny (1): Silviu200530

Also Windy told us that she was jailing Kiiruma. I don’t know how he managed to surpass that

oh okay that vote was fine

1 Like

is Vulgard confirmed?

Je ne suis pas sûr

None of these things are really hard confirms but I gave Atlas the fullcop that they used on Litten and I also think Kiiruma spews me V

I’ll ask you again, why are you voting Scorbunny