Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I should post that here as well

Nooo.

I did. I very much did. “Yakuman chance” sounds like something you say to your friend chance if he asks if you’re cool with him borrowing your toothpaste

1 Like

I still remember seeing Particleman posts and I thought “Oh no SmoothBrainPepega is back”.

I’m not toxic. I’m hazardous.
The RCRA Mixing Rule for hazardous waste. Most hazardous waste determination is based on properties (flammability, corrosivity, or reactivity) or concentrations (0.2 mg/L of mercury means that it is toxic). Some genius had the idea that if you take oil and mix enough sand in it, it will not be flammable, and it won’t exceed any concentration limits. Voila, a giant pile of non-hazardous waste to cart off to landfill. This led to the infamous mixing rule. Anything mixed with hazardous waste is hazardous waste no matter what its actual properties are, so mixing oil with sand gives a giant pile of hazardous waste that must be properly incinerated.

3 Likes

Third yakuman in 980 games. Average rate for yakuman is 1 in 432 games. So mine is 1 in 327 which is above average

You’re saying I’m not allowed to have other friends that is soooo toxic. It’s fine like I said you’re permitted to be toxic

1 Like

I was playing cards and suggested rummy because it was like mahjong. everyone asked me how to play mahjong and I had to admit I had no idea. Then they asked why I suggested it in the first place. How do i explain may to people

3 Likes

I would call it more possessive than toxic.

1 Like

Literally named another australian other than you

Deflection?!

OK so the funniest part about this hand. So normal yakuman are special specific hands which have a set point value, meaning they ignore any other kind of bonus points your hand would get. Four concealed triplets requires you to self-draw the winning tile, so even when you’re 1-away from it, you aren’t even guaranteed the yakuman hand: you could just get a normal hand that goes by normal scoring rules. It’s always exactly a yakuman, equal to a 13-han value hand, which is 32,000 points with a self-drawn winning tile.

The FUNNY part is that this hand is extremely high-scoring by normal rules as well, because the white dragon here is bonus points, so even if I had called the winning tile off someone else rather than drawing it myself, it’d be 10 han, or 16,000 points. If I hit ura dora, it’dve been worth 13 han, which is… counted yakuman. Literally the same value despite it not being the Extremely Specific Niche Hand Condition. It’s literally a waste of a perfectly good hand for this to be yakuman

You can be possessive. You can be pedantic. All permitted

1 Like

5-star gacha character but I’m not 5-star because I’m, like, meta, I’m just mechanically complicated and not at all beginner-friendly so I’m gated behind high rarity

Can I be negative and depressing?

1 Like

That’s what my friend said, at least.

Yes but it’d make me sad cause you’d appear sad

1 Like

I’m sick of course I’m sad.

1 Like

I am also sick. I got whatever you have. Internet disease transmission

1 Like

I’m actually not as sick anymore, but it’s still a big deal because I haven’t been sick in twelve years.