Nevermind

You start with the second date because you’re built different

1 Like

I cancelled a response literally before it arrived

we’re gonna go with this one

1 Like

youbutlurks

1 Like

WHY DO U GUYS ALWAYS HAVE TO GET TO THE NEXT COOKIE WHULE IM SLEEPING THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE THAT OJE GEORGE ORWELL BOOK

3 Likes

And I might be too frail and can sustain several injuries if I get shoved against a wall anyways

1 Like

This is called being a “lesbian”

ur owning me soo hard rn its evil

1 Like

Usually you skip a bit more than that actually but close enough

Sometimes i get a scratch below my ear and if I scratch it I will feel the pain of 2 billion knives at once. I have never learnt from my previous mistakes.

1 Like

I am telling you all this because I just scratched below my ear. Owe

I sleep on my side at night, if I sleep on my ear the wrong way it will get irritated and it will get itchy and painful.

dating any% lesbian skip

2 Likes

Also my tummy keeps rumbling if I am always on my left side, so I have to go on my right side where it doesn’t rumble at all

Why

I can’t sleep on my side because it’s uncomfortable for my ankles to rest on top of each other

I have been on a date once. we went to the art gallery and laughed at the funny sculptures and names. we went to the student cinema a couple times too. I think we were both too awkward though and it didn’t feel romantic. she was also taller than me (I didn’t think this would bother me but it did a bit)

she is half the reason I started using more emojis, the other half of the reason is tutuu

1 Like