Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Nobody cares about irrelevancy or we wouldn’t be here.

2 Likes

It really is Friday night when you think about it

Sexual friday???

1 Like

Flatworm Friday

1 Like

What do you MEAN the off-topic thread on an offshoot forum of a dead chinese money laundering game with a playerbase dedicated to playing a party game created in the 80s is irrelevant

this is where stuff happens

2 Likes

Better

im so seepy

they will talk about 22222nd poster gets a cookie the way they talk about all those yale secret societies that every president was a part of

1 Like

For today’s story. I’ll present some backstory until I can remember an actual story where I can write something about.

I was on this game I really liked alot named Talisman Online (not to be confused with the board game). That game is designed so you ask for help from others and getting more help will make you have more friends around there. However because the company is chinese (they used google translate to translate the game into english, you WON’T believe how crazy that goes), they don’t really have any way to communicate to the fanbase and what’s worse has bad security.

I was a healer named Tincode, I had many friends around there, though people that I know got hacked and had stuff sold from them and never seen them again, it was quite sadge honestly.

3 Likes

i try to contribute my fair share of both

1 Like

I have, like, a solid mix of Good Posting, quotes from whatever books people are reading, and wonderful new kinds of esoteric ways of being horny. The girls on my dashboard are obsessed with computers

3 Likes

I was really young when I started to play this, it’s part of my childhood.

So there’s this guild that I was part of, one day the guild leader told us over the chat that he has to attend a court hearing IRL and I found that to be really funny for some reason.

Though most of my experience was just doing a boring dungeon, I would be commanding and it was a bit slow but satisfying to do stuff as my character was pretty high level (though you still had to ask for help from people to do dungeons).

Did y’all play MMORPGs? I sometimes went to play private WoW.

Guys, remember to always play on big servers. Small servers are boooooring, friends are always fun.

i get a mix of doomer politics, weird thirstiness, and the funniest things i’ll ever read. Gotta stay for #3

I would really play a WoW private with somebody all day for real for real. Teaming up to beat up baddies is really satisfying for me

And that was all for silviu’s very underordinary story saga

They love linguistics and PDFs on my dash board. They are all very big on PDFs

1 Like