Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

They should add butches to Blood on the Clocktower

1 Like

New phone who they

I feel like having two giant anime girls flanking my stream setup and absolutely nothing else there is not exactly the vibes I am going for however it is extremely funny. They are watching

2 Likes

I wonder what ability would they have.

Wait May isn’t allowed to have other friends.

1 Like

I also struggle with this alot. Usually I do it with pomodoro technique and putting a deadline, as boring as that sounds

Dried of all color! Dried of all color!

we are, famously, the only people May knows

5 Likes

this is a pretty cool take on the song. been listening to lotta olivia cuz im hype for the new album so the original is fresh on my mind.

1 Like

She buys rose bubble tea. I’m sure she gets lots of friends by them seeing her :sparkles: tastes :sparkling_heart:

Magnus is also toxic

You can be toxic that’s fine you’re allowed

I bought some today for the first time in ages but it was like rosehip Herbal Tea instead of regular black tea with rose flavouring I think. Which is probably better for me cause no caffeine. It was good but a surprising taste. Bit of a jumpscare

They had the Pikmin drink but I didn’t buy it

yes
I have listened to the 1997 orchestral version of I. SHINJI from evangelion about 70 times in the last 3 days

1 Like

Only recent loop is a few days ago I listened to Hollywood Baby for ~an hour and a half which is only about 30 times in a row

What taste does BLACK covfefe even have?

1 Like

Black coffee? It’s like, fairly bitter. but you adjust to the taste in the way your eyes adjust to the dark. Black tea? Similar. Black milk tea with boba? Usually quite sweet, even if you reduce the amount of sugar. And good

1 Like

Most coffee is made using Arabica beans.

1 Like

But they were consecutive so I think I’m doing better than Marissa honestly