Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Third yakuman in 980 games. Average rate for yakuman is 1 in 432 games. So mine is 1 in 327 which is above average

Youā€™re saying Iā€™m not allowed to have other friends that is soooo toxic. Itā€™s fine like I said youā€™re permitted to be toxic

1 Like

I was playing cards and suggested rummy because it was like mahjong. everyone asked me how to play mahjong and I had to admit I had no idea. Then they asked why I suggested it in the first place. How do i explain may to people

3 Likes

I would call it more possessive than toxic.

1 Like

Literally named another australian other than you

Deflection?!

OK so the funniest part about this hand. So normal yakuman are special specific hands which have a set point value, meaning they ignore any other kind of bonus points your hand would get. Four concealed triplets requires you to self-draw the winning tile, so even when youā€™re 1-away from it, you arenā€™t even guaranteed the yakuman hand: you could just get a normal hand that goes by normal scoring rules. Itā€™s always exactly a yakuman, equal to a 13-han value hand, which is 32,000 points with a self-drawn winning tile.

The FUNNY part is that this hand is extremely high-scoring by normal rules as well, because the white dragon here is bonus points, so even if I had called the winning tile off someone else rather than drawing it myself, itā€™d be 10 han, or 16,000 points. If I hit ura dora, itā€™dve been worth 13 han, which isā€¦ counted yakuman. Literally the same value despite it not being the Extremely Specific Niche Hand Condition. Itā€™s literally a waste of a perfectly good hand for this to be yakuman

You can be possessive. You can be pedantic. All permitted

1 Like

5-star gacha character but Iā€™m not 5-star because Iā€™m, like, meta, Iā€™m just mechanically complicated and not at all beginner-friendly so Iā€™m gated behind high rarity

Can I be negative and depressing?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what my friend said, at least.

Yes but itā€™d make me sad cause youā€™d appear sad

1 Like

Iā€™m sick of course Iā€™m sad.

1 Like

I am also sick. I got whatever you have. Internet disease transmission

1 Like

Iā€™m actually not as sick anymore, but itā€™s still a big deal because I havenā€™t been sick in twelve years.

Iā€™m too susceptible to sadness, do not spread it to me!!!

Good that you are getting better. Still get your rest and drink your water. You know this already

1 Like

Maygus, remember to do your health exercises

1 Like

Literally white hair elderly woman yoga and jogging

1 Like

I want grey hair soooo bad you have no idea. Dying it is cheating

2 Likes

Iā€™m realizing that Maygus can be interpreted as both May and Magnus.

It wouldnā€™t be bad if Amagus would get some healthy healthy exercises too!

1 Like