Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I’ll do it

Do you know how to?

Theres an alternate universe version of Magnus that isnt a nerd and its the most fucked up universe in the world

1 Like

I’m a fast reader but also my quick decision making skills are really bad so I’ve always been mid at Wikipedia races

dunno what type/rules are you playing? Simply time, or fewest articles between. United states allowed or not? “see also” or not?

There’s a site where you can do it

Which will rank you & handle it all

Hi

1 Like

i used to wikirace but i was never good at it. how do people do it

1 Like

What is wikirace?

I would assume fewest articles since we can’t easily time each other here. I know these’s a website cheater but we have honour.

1 Like

i also used to play redactle which is like. imagine wordle but you guess words and it’s an entire fucking wikipedia article. gets really frustrating if you’ve guessed all the common words and you have no idea what the article is even about

1 Like

Uncanny valley

Go from one wikipedia article to another by only clicking hyperlinks.

cool

anyone wanna gives us two articles to connect and a time limit?? (let’s say 5 minutes?)

1 Like

I played a bunch and got to like the top of the leaderboard on the site for it one day and then thought I was going to die if I did another wikirace so I didn’t

I was like temporarily mildly good at it and then I played again with friends ages later and found it had all very much vanished

1 Like

FOOD. EATING. DOING THAT

1 Like

may we need Concepts. give us two Nouns. Person places things ideas

2 Likes