Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

shouldnt of addded the question mark. however MAY

2 Likes

I now understand all that talk about- i have to go byeee

2 Likes

If you keep giving numbers eventually you’ll hit one I haven’t done. They’re adding new weapons start of the month also so it’ll be more than 86

Hey now I’m the one who didn’t mean it that way I just meant it’s cute when you’re affectionate in Publix

1 Like

Public

1 Like

I have never set foot in a Publix

1 Like

good because i have sooo much affection in me all the time i cant help it

1 Like

you may have noticed this by the words i say all the time

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d100

:game_die: 45

1 Like

that number

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1. Inkbrush Nouveau :white_check_mark:

• Nice Argument, Unfortunately I am in Your Backline (2-shot, killing, 1 target at night): Set a trap on a player, killing the first person to visit them after tonight.
    • You will learn if your trap goes off, but not who it kills.
  • Once per phase, if the last player you trapped is targeted with any action, gain a point toward your special:
    • Ultra Stamp (1-shot, miscellaneous, 1 target at night): Select a player; during the next phase, add them to a private chat and choose whether to roleblock them or give them 2 special points.
  1. Mini Splatling :radio_button:

• ??? (3-shot, miscellaneous, 1 target at night): Give a player an extra usage of their main ability. If they are not limited-shot, refund this action. You cannot target the same player multiple times.

• ???

• Ultra Stamp (1-shot, miscellaneous, 1 target at night): Select a player; during the next phase, add them to a private chat and choose whether to roleblock them or give them 2 special points.

youre my mini splatling

You are my Zink Mini Splatling. You put me in a large bubble

1 Like

Let’s play: nsfw video title or splatoon weapon

3 Likes

Slosher? I hardly know ‘er!

Splatter shot? I hardly know ‘er shot!