Megaguzzler
Ultimate Facesprayer

They call me the splattershot pro

2 Likes

Jet Squelcher? I hardly know ‘er!

1 Like

may one of us is gonna say something

1 Like

Dual Squelcher is literally the only weapon that in the game anymore how did you choose specifically that one

D U A L
U
A
L

S
Q
U
E
L
C
H
E
R
S Q U E L C H E R S

1 Like

Now it’s the Dualie Squelchers, which is my friend’s Discord username. We were teammates for a while. We referred to the Squelchers with increasingly incomprehensible nicknames. If it has an S or a Q somewhere near the start of the name it’s probably a callout for Squelchies. The Squishmallows. The Aquariums. The Quiznos

The quatse (pronounce katze)

1 Like

Good night chat

1 Like

darktetras

1 Like

my school has a wiffle ball league

and all the teams came to school wearing their custom wiffle ball jerseys today

it was funny

I played a Discord game with a role called the inquisitor and I did the same thing to it. Just used any long word indiscriminately to refer to the osteoporosis

1 Like

In today’s story. I have been contacted by an online friend I haven’t seen in 7 years and that’s a long TIME AGO.

I used to be on this dumb roblox group related to paper’s please and I remember being sooo popular. It was LITERALLY border control simulator, you had to wait in line for like 2 hours and you could only chat with people.

I decided to apply for a job and then after some months got to be a supervisor (because there was a lack of them). Though surprisingly I met alot of friends there that I am really wondering about.

1 Like

… Then I am reawakened to see an online friend, removing their PFP and writting this

Hope you all had a fantastic time with me,It’s been an honor to be friends with such amazing people.

What does THAT mean

Did you guys know

are these all splatoon

It doesn’t help I have to attend a wedding tomorrow and I’ll arrive late home and then I have to then wake up to go to my dentist