Go

Go train with 5kgs dumbbells you fool

1 Like

I trip constantly. But i dont fall

1 Like

Elle ne tombe pas

nah.

1 Like

i can run quicker then most people thats all i need. i’ll take the cowards way out

3 Likes

Do it for uhhh chemical science! Hooked up with the musical tune of your heartbeat!

Literally kokichi

dont know what to think about being compared to kokichi

1 Like

He’s short and he runs so quick that if you blink you lose him

i cant run. like I do not know how to run. I was the slowest runner in my year for all the years. This is unrelated to the entire asthma thing i start slow and I end slow

2 Likes

my mental profile of you has been updated

2 Likes

i can run very quick but i have no endurance and usually die shortly after long sprints

1 Like

This comment speaks to me on a spiritual level

DESPITE THIS. I have won a race. For some reason for one of my years we had a “sports trip” and to finish the sports trip we had to do a lap around this massive track. there were alot of people here (for some reason). SO they make all the boys and girls run seperate (im sure this mattered alot for a bunch of like 10 year olds) and just. had us run it. Naturally I started out behind but as it kept going more and more people just gave up and started walking and talking to their friends as they do. In fact they all do but me? I don’t have any friends so I keep on running. It is important to keep in mind that I have undiagnosed asthma at this time and can barely breathe but i keep on running. I reach the end and go back to the sitting area to notice theres only the girls there (pre girl story yes). I keep on looking and I was the only one. I finished first because i just kept on running. anyways I couldnt feel my legs after that

6 Likes

due to this I believed for some years that I had good stamina. no i dont. i have no stamina either. Tiny story just had sheer fucking motivation

4 Likes

this is a joke btw I kept on running because I was told to run and I would follow any instructions given to me at a fault

2 Likes