I broke out of this as my teenage years started

2 Likes

also you arent an authority so get owned

2 Likes

also also other authorities (my mom) said not to. your methods are flawed

2 Likes

this is todays story btw

3 Likes

Nobody messes with me. I run things around here.

I mess with you all the time

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob: please stop :confounded:

1 Like

My ankles were agony and I just kept on running. I wish I could channel this nowadays

2 Likes

No

1 Like

we all know it wasn’t a joke

1 Like

Arctic!!!

2 Likes

It was a joke as to why I kept running. I didnt say I had friends

3 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

at the time i did have friends though. this was around the same time as snail arc I think? snail arc was crazy

1 Like

what was snail arc

1 Like

oh youll love snail arc

1 Like

story the type of mf to say “you’ll want to sit down for this one” before telling the most irrelevant story about something that happened 8 years ago

2 Likes

So in my primary school the years were grouped into 2 playgrounds, except for one year. one year got a playground all for itself, except it was less of a playground and more of a very long strip of concrete with the school on one side and metal bars on the other. at the bars there were bushes and trees and I would hang out at the bars and I discovered snails would hang around them to. Now snails are like crack cocaine for children. They fucking love snails. I start gathering people to get some snails. They’re children they literally just take them. Free pets. From that day on we would take snails, make little homes for them and feed them stuff. But theres more to it than that, there was one part of the playground I’ll describe as “the corner”, which was very well known as a good part of the playground. it was just a little edge where two walls met and would shield you from the rain. But what we begin to do is bring the snails there and having them race up the walls. Snail racing. good shit. Sometimes we would take the snails inside and feed them parts of our lunch. Eventually another snail league formed and there was a rivalry. One of our snails went missing and there was an all out snail war. Snail arc was crazy

1 Like

It sounds really stupid but please look at it through the lens of an extremely bored like 9 year old