Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

obligatory WARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

I GOTTA WIN

1 Like

I don’t believe you. And I don’t like you. Actually, that’s too mild a statement. I feel an innate resentment toward you.

1 Like

still the funniest shit that they decided to release a dub that was complete fucking ass on purpose

I still strongly stand by the notion that DR6 should have different character hosts
Monokuma lacks personality and takes the backseat too much

I don’t think you could make subspace dub funny even if you tried
So aggressively not trying is the next best move

yeah like that dub is literally only funny because they went out of their way to make every joke land as badly as possible, even the good ones

the occasional clever joke is deliberately drowned out by shit like the stupid fucking Pizza Tower bit

I have to get different shampoo because my current shampoo is specifically for well water

1 Like

What the heck (hell) is up with college

What?

victorian cottageboy shampoo

1 Like

my soul wants to live in the cool version of the 19th century without all the racism, sexism, cholera, dysentery, smoke, rocks, improvised grenades made out of dog blood, and british people

My innermost desire is to be defeated by a hero that I traumatized to the point of them breaking, with their victory bringing about the dawn of a new world of goodness

1 Like

you can do that if you want. personally im a victorian cottagegirl i wasgh my hair with honey amd daffodils

Well water has more minerals in it and requires a different kind of shampoo. I am moving out of home (which has well water) to college (which does not)

You wouldn’t want to be british yourself in this hypothetical scenario?

of course i don’t fucking want to be british are you out of your mind

Then you shall become your rival (french/american)

The ideal world has some number of Americans

2 Likes