Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Source?

i would happily be french if it means not being british and you can have that on record

2 Likes

youre american so the number is at least 1

1 Like

I am very staunch in my belief that Americans are conceptually important as paradoxical dreamers who fight for transient things with the fervor of an animal fighting for its life

2 Likes

What would happen culturally if USA was still controlled by the european forces and didn’t rebel?

no mormons

My grandparents were the most American fucking people in the world. If you wanted me to describe the quintessential American they would be it

it was so good though

It wouldn’t be America
America is defined by its contradictory individualism

1 Like

this is a complex question that i don’t think i can in good conscience offer an answer for if i want to be a historian

2 Likes

My grandmother belonged to a yacht club. She obviously did not own a yacht. Could never afford a yacht. But by god did she belong to the club

2 Likes

but there would be no mormons

3 Likes

W

“what would happen if something like the War of Independence didn’t happen” is a very difficult thing to answer because something of that kind was pretty much conditioned to happen due to economic and political factors, to asnwer what would happen if the Americans never had their revolution means answering why they didn’t have one or they lost in the first place

2 Likes

HEY

this is true there would be no mormons

you cant be mean about mormons since we have eliza liking all our posts

2 Likes

even eliza doesnt like mormons

what if that guy who stalin had like hundreds of advantages over beat stalin??? !??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

She likes everything.

2 Likes