Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

there aren’t that many things in history which would’ve changed if [insert minor thing] happened

???

how does somebody not know trains exist
And how does this happen TWICE

3 Likes

I DONT KNOW MAN

What if arch duke ferdinand didnt get assassinated

1 Like

People naturally gravitate towards viewing things in isolation
Viewing things in isolation is stupid and ignores the reality that history is built upon the notion that everything is a coalescence of innumerable factors

1 Like

okay this one is actually quite realistic and I’ve done some reading on this subject; a war in Europe was inevitable but its’ scale was a freakish accident, we almost certainly fell into the only open manhole in town on that one

3 Likes

Trains in Romania are notoriously bad because they’re underfunded and they can barely deliver anything or anyone on time. At some point, I know there was this televisioned episode on a TV channel and they would go around places and reveal to its watched the Romanian railway system!

dating people who like america (bad) dating people who would ship themselves in a box to get out of America (good)

4 Likes

This is 2 major cities. 2 state capitals.

the trains in Scotland are fine but when i went on holiday to England i had my train delayed 2 hours and couldn’t get on another train to the same place because it was a different provider. hell on earth

it’s a very long subject to go over but while there absolutely were hugely escalated millitary tensions and at least something happening was inevitable, the fact it was a brutal war across the entierty of European soil and also some places elsewhere was a fucked up accident due to the specific chain of alliances Ferdinand’s assasination set into motion

2 Likes

dont blame trains blame americas rail network

I have achieved the ultimate form of ADHD
I can no longer function in halves
My attention is describable as indicator variables

2 Likes

I do. Trust me. I do

1 Like

how do you people live with 5 billion different train companies beating the shit out of each other for no reason

i still think the attempt itself is KINDA funny cuz of shit like this that happened during it

Look behind you

Americans and pointless self-flagellation name a more iconic duo

3 Likes