Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

oh yeah that assasination was an absolute fiasco, to such a degree that some historians have suggested that it might have been designed to be a failed assasination attempt and it was a freakish coincidence that it actually killed the Archduke

i personally disagree with that, it reeks of the furtive fallacy to me, but certainly we do not actually live in the most likely timeline

3 Likes

If you didn’t know better you’d call them all masochists

4 Likes

a thing about being a historian is that you have to accept that we almost certainly do not exist in anywhere close to the median timeline and sometimes things just happen, but even so, they Just Happen for a reason

1 Like

ive never even heard of this and it makes it SO much funnier that it was so bad people think its on purpose

2 Likes

guy who is patriotic but also wets the bed (every time he ruins his flag bedsheets he has a burning ceramony and salutes the pee flag)

3 Likes

The best approximation for Americans (conceptual) is Senator Armstrong MGR

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

salute the pee flag silviu

No Logic
No Self-Awareness
ALL CONFIDENCE

Here’s how long it takes me to get from home to college

:saluting_face:

12 hour drive for me

which is a lie it’s longer

be pro-Serbian independence
kill one of the most pro-Serbian Austro-Hungarian officials
refuse to elaborate

I need a historian to tell me what Black Hand was cooking

2 Likes

I unironically almost pressed enter when I wanted to quickly tab “raised” and it shown the raised hand emoticon.

i know that trip length. see you soon!

2 Likes

also the Serbian government knew that an assasination attempt was coming but did almost nothing to stop it or warn the Austrians or the Hungarians about it

1 Like

I GIGGLED

1 Like

youd like that wouldnt you :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Corner?

1 Like