Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Gigglypoof

2 Likes

Where do you live? In the heavenly kingdsom?

yeah because may is an angel

1 Like

I’m paying silviu to set me up to say these things

3 Likes

oh oh i’m not a historian yet but i can answer this one
the ideological justification is that Ferdinand wasn’t exactly pro-Serbian; he was in favour of better rights and integration for national minorities into the Austro-Hungarian empire, including Bosniaks, who under Serbian UItranationalism are considered to be Serbs who just don’t know it yet

had Ferdinand taken the throne, the logic goes that his moderate reforms would quench all revolutionary fervour in Bosnia and make the reuinifcation of a Serbian empire impossible

1 Like

Forum Mafia world war 1 speak go

1 Like

why didnt they just convince ferdinand to love serbia through the power of friendship with an aproxximately hour and twenty minute runtime

1 Like

DIBS ON THE US I WANNA DO (almost) NOTHING

i legit woke up like 3 min ago ans thought going on fol i the most important

4 Likes

you were right

because they were ultranationalist LARPers

2 Likes

actually dming me is more important i trump all of fol

1 Like

most of fol

My ideal DR game

• very minimal focus on win conditions. you have goals defined by your backstory which can develop during the game through decisions you make.
  • the hosts and spectators are players insofar that they also have their own goals and agenda
  • active but not excessively active playerlist; good range of activity and skill levels
  • properly planned out in advance
  • some spicy as shit moments
3 Likes

the black hand is insane as a concept it was like, a secret society that you joined to make yourself look cool because everyone would know you were in it

1 Like

i am american with 3 iq nothing sticks long in my head rn unless it has a green spike on the top of its head

its nice to see people from niche parts of the world tho thats epic

1 Like

Oh hey, I have a DR site I am on that has things like that. It’s always very funny

do you know that trains exist

2 Likes

yes I saw

1 Like

yes