better idea: have them read it without telling them what it is

2 Likes

No because they don’t know about dang it grape a

1 Like

Agree

1 Like

okay look basically
someone jokingly submitted the action to make the room Gay

i responded by saying that i would describe any action in the most homoerotic way possible
trochi submitted the action to repeatedly prick another character with a needle and then use their healing powers in order to heal the wound

i wrote a certain paragraph in response

4 Likes

Bit late
Where can I find the script

I didn’t date anyone else. Not officially at least. The rest of it was just your standard gay middle school girl friendships

1 Like

why are you people liking this only eliza would have any idea what this means

:sob: :sob: :sob:

WHAT

I don’t have to worry about relationships going poorly because I am now incapable of flirting / showing romantic interest in people
I was incapable of telling my friend that I appreciated their presence and that they make me feel safe

There were 4 girls I liked for significant periods of time in middle school. I thought they were all straight at the time. Literally none of them turned out to be. I was so good at picking them

3 Likes

seems like Ici would have it so @Icibalus

1 Like

She said no

if gaydar is real why isnt straightdar

3 Likes

For me. I think I know pretty cute people, but unfortunately they’re dumb like rocks and they make me self defenestrate sometimes out of second-hand embarrassment

2 Likes

Literally 1984???

2 Likes

you can 100% get a vibe for who is straight this is false

My gaydar is actually just a neurodivergent-dar, which doesn’t work 100% of the time but it’s damn fucking close

3 Likes

Literally

you’re on fol i think you can say everyone is neurodivergent and have a very high accuracy rate

3 Likes