Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

There was one girl who I liked but she was like popular & shit & we never talked though we had mutual friends. Except for like a solid two or three days where we talked non-stop and then one of us didn’t respond to a text and then we never spoke again

1 Like

I’m talkin bout real life

1 Like

Everyone is just chill around here!

I literally did this exact same shit except it was over like a months time lmao

3 Likes

i joined fol and everyone assumed i was trans so i just assimilated. no one knows im just a straight cis Christian girl from utah

4 Likes

Real

I have no idea if, like, she stopped wanting to talk to me for whatever reason, or if we just both had the same inability to follow up on texts, or what

1 Like

In the mafia space it’s impossible for me to flirt because everyone is either:

• straight guy
  • gay woman

This is a mischaracterization but it’s what it feels like

4 Likes

:scream:

Literally gay agenda

2 Likes

the constant engagement in Wokery has been succesful

Also we traded Tumblr URLs except my blog is. You know. And hers was a thinspo blog. I’m not sure we would’ve worked out

british conservatives describing things as Acts of Wokery performed by the Wokerati is the funniest shit

4 Likes

haha do you guys like celeste?? haha blahaj am i right

2 Likes

american neo-nazis struggling to figure out whether baldur’s gate 3 is woke or not because while it is indisputably leftist in countless ways, it is a good game

3 Likes

I should start drama in the cookie thread

1 Like

Britain in all of its glory looks pretty interesting politically-wise when I get glimpses of news from there. Unfortunately I’m not too cultured in it.

1 Like

it’s not woke because it has a quest in it that’s just the blood libel i refuse to elaborate

3 Likes

I’m surprised there was no Geyde discourse because I was objectively the most problematic person on the site back in 2019

3 Likes

I was constantly worried about her drinking too much and eating too little but there wasn’t much I could do from where I stood, I barely knew her. In hindsight it is probably fortunate things went as they did