Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

usually when my alignment is being stupid

The player I said it to cared about it more than the people I told to kill themselves

2 Likes

im sorry it was me i was mean to them

1 Like

You are forgiven

The most “I can fix them” motherfucker on the planet except I also hold great hatred in my heart so it resulted in some. Interesting situations. Actually 2019 is late for that I think I had removed The Guy by 2019

Fundamentally that time communicated to me that the validity of certain actions is entirely determined by the social contract of the community they are performed in

1 Like

Boris Johnson, our former prime minister deliberately evacuated his best friends’ dogs from Afghanistan when the Taliban took over again before evacuating the, you know, PEOPLE from there, but nobody batted an eye

people only got mad at him once it was revealed he was having parties that he himself had made illegal due to the pandemic

3 Likes

FACT: 95% of online teenagers quit right before they convince that one person not to kill themselves for real this time

2 Likes

i have to be very careful where i be homophobic and that makes me sad :(

This is partially how I cope with not really having principles

I’ve heard about that one.

can we demolish the UK and build hmm, maybe a nice theme park there

1 Like

thanks btw for not clowning on me for saying these things

1 Like

where i live its really pretty though

like come the fuck on this was the scandal that got him? people being mad that he was having a booze? i agree it was like, bad for him to do that, but also he was on record as saying “LET THE BODIES PILE UP IN THEIR THOUSANDS” and this did not affect his political career in the slightest

2 Likes

its okay we’ll hold you to them later

Can we just remove UK from the map and add an oversized Ireland

Ireland is beautiful because it cannot be attained in the conventional sense

is he still prime minister?

i don’t think it’s justifiable to dunk on people for their past if they’re clearly grown and changed as a person. i was pretty close to falling down some alt-right pipelines it’s concerning how easy they are to fall into

2 Likes