Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

if you throw your hand onto it you can attain Ireland just fine

Chat I’m bringing the bad dress

2 Likes

SHES BRINGING THE BAD DRESS

2 Likes

no he was replaced by Liz Truss, who ruled for exactly 50 days due to introducing hyperlibertarian “reforms” that completely destroyed the UK economy in the course of a single week

1 Like

are you bringing the mlp tshirt

When I was a freshman in highschool I said some really racist shit because my friends encouraged it
I proceeded to get yelled at by the school dean for about 6 hours straight
I cried so fucking much

1 Like

Funny avoidance mindset development moment

then she was replaced by Rishi Sunak, who is extremely short and believes in performative cruelty to migrants

but this is poltiical stuff so i will Stop

2 Likes

People have bad media opinions

they literally predicted how long she would last in office with a head of lettuce

literally the only good thing that piece of shit rag the Daily Mirror has ever done

it was cabbage. the cabbage outlasted her. i think it’s an nft now unfortunately

never mind it was lettuce

I was rewatching the Venture Brothers and it was actually ~decent

the entirety of youtube basically encourages falling down those pipelines, im still shocked how much right wing content I see on youtube or in shorts despite watching multiple trans youtubers and not interacting with it AT ALL yet still having it forced down my throat

1 Like

I was shooketh because I remember like all adult media from that period being dog as fuck

and yeah like i was never fully at risk but i was absolutely exposed to a lot of heinous shit at a young age that i’m still trying to get out of.

2 Likes

Mean spirited, disgusting, and low effort would be the words I would use to describe shit from that time

I only had positive memories of King of the Hill really

1 Like

Good show by the way people should give it a watch