Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

we are the Beast that Mr. Beast is named after

2 Likes

I tend to disagree but my reasons trend toward the ‘I would want to do this if I could’ range than anything tangible and logical

To be clear I was like twelve years old here and knew I was gay

Curing 1000 blind people!

i don’t watch mrbeast much anymore but he drove a train into a giant pit and that was fucking awesome

4 Likes

the problem is not that Mr. Beast is a bad person it’s that a society in which this kind of person is not a bad person shouldn’t exist

3 Likes

Shoot him in the thigh and watch him bleed out as i beat him to death bc he was conpletely wrong on his hollow knight game theory

2 Likes

matpat is a major pillar in propping up the mascot horror genre so I agree he should go
the mascot horror genre is a genuine blight

2 Likes

it’s like shitty videogame clickbait except he actually does it in person

3 Likes

i told this riddle once and someone tried to break the lock on the door with the bullet and i was like. there is no lock on the door. you can leave at any time

2 Likes

I wouldn’t shoot someone in the head or anything I want them to know they’re dying otherwise what’s the point

1 Like

im just wondering if given the opportunity to kill matpat with no consequence would you

look out!!! the Grokster is coming!!! don’t let him Get You

1 Like

There’s a lot of stuff and things in this world

Why do I have to pack all my socks

1 Like

no that would spare him from having to keep making fnaf theories

snack :3

1 Like

Mascot horror is aggravating
It is so lacking in passion

1 Like

I think the problem here is that the apparent market with this genre is oversaturated.

i love watching other members of the fnaf community talk about their thoughts and the general community because they have to put an asterisk because matpat believes something provably wrong and 2 billion children will fight for it