Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

My last name means peaceful ruler

all of this is fascinating philosophically aside from the inconvenient fact that it’s obviously wrong

ManLife but what about Womanlife???

but don’t let this get in the way of Lawsonomy! remember:

IF IT ISN’T TRUE, IT ISN’T LAWSONOMY

1 Like

If he didn’t fail that one plane thing, he wouldn’t have devolved into lawsonomy

i’m sure his incredibly awful ventures at both playing baseball and running a baseball league helped!

1 Like

IF HE HAD BEEN A COMPETENT PITCHER THIS NEVER WOULD’VE HAPPENED

2 Likes

literally it’s the fucking deadball era how do you be a bad pitcher in that time

1 Like

Literally equivalent of Hitler being denied from art school.

Exvept this one is actually true!

I registered both my real name and another account that is a silly name and got locked out. This was before I joined fol. I had to have it fixed for that game which is why the replacement took so long and they only fixed that one. I dont really mind since im not on there really

2 Likes

you can legally throw this most fucking deranged pitch known to man where you coat both your shirt and the ball in mud and make the ball blend in against the background of your jersey how do you not post at least a respectable ERA at that time

his ERA doesn’t even cover the fact that almost half of the runs he gave up were unearned. and his ERA is still bad

1 Like

he has a career WHIP over 2 how do you manage that in any era

1 Like

all the hitters are guys called something like Joe Joxeter who have a batting average of .143 and are considered elite talents

Did he genuienly liked baseball?

almost certainly, yes, if you play in the major leagues in any era you have to like baseball

1 Like

He didn’t extensively used the power of penetration and suction to his advantage!

1 Like

this was late 19th and early 20th century baseball, it was really easy to make history back then. there’s a reason we talk about made-up players like Tungsten Arm O’Doyle, because there were lots of real guys almost exactly like that

Good night

I have to pull a quick Cinderella and dissapear before midnight

what the hell is a shoplifting tierlist

1 Like