Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

his last game in pittsburgh was a 14-1 loss. the other was a 12-10 loss.

i didn’t even know games were allowed to be that high scoring in the dead ball era

pittsburgh finished the season 23-113 btw

You know when you only hear a song in a Context and you go to listen to the song outside of that Context and it sucks actually

I refuse to listen to video game music outside of games

i think it’simportant to note at this point that this guy is british

1 Like

one of only 50 british major leage baseball players. truly, stunning

1 Like

Truly sending the best

apparently all their good players just fucked off to a different team that year. and also they only had 40 home games for some reason

2 Likes

i fucking love old baseball you just do not get things like this or the 1899 Cleveland Spiders any more

the single worst season in major league history, and the reason why is so comedic

i love conflicts of interest. bring them back

1 Like

i know right what’s the point if you can’t trade Literally Cy Young for just some guy because you own both teams

1 Like

al lawson was one of six pitchers on the 1890 boston beaneaters roster (great name btw). he was on the roster for all of 12 days

1 Like

SO true

I meant the conflicts of interest thing but the literal objective fact stated is also SO true

1 Like

the only properly goofy baseball team names left are the Sock Teams and that’s it

1 Like

It’s just socks out there.

i mean in the major leagues, in the minors you can name a team any old shit and people will go along with it. looking at you, Alberquerque Isotopes

1 Like