Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

What do you and Story have in common that I don’t have, other than whatever went on during April Fools’?

1 Like

He hasn’t been around since April. Now I just need to remember to forget YBW’s birthday next week.

2 Likes

I used to have to reference my agenda from when I was 13 to check every single one of my friends’ birthdays. For several years afterward. Now I just outright forget them

1 Like

We share a few same negative experiences.

I didn’t bring the agenda to school so I’m never remembering that shit

1 Like

I think… one was born on 10 November? And… one in Feburary… the one I don’t talk to anymore… and… hmm

1 Like

Your real friends are the people who care to check your birthday without you telling them to do so.

2 Likes

They post about it on social media I’ll be fine

1 Like

“Hey everyone it’s my birthday.”
“Let’s organise everyone right now and sing a song.”

— Statements dreamt up by the absolute deranged.

1 Like

I remember 10th November because we were dating and I made a point to memorise it because it would be embarrassing to miss. And I remember Feburary because we’ve known each other since we were 8. Though I still don’t remember the day. This is where my memory struggles

1 Like

“Happy birthday, I made sure to remember.”
“Thanks, did you get me anything?”
“For what?”

Your real friends.

1 Like

I thought you were good with numbers. How can you play Mahjong?

1 Like

Her name is just February now. And my ex’s name is 10 November. Everyone is going by my naming scheme now

2 Likes

I have played so so much mahjong and I still need the baby tiles with numbers in the corner because I can’t visually identify which tile is which

1 Like

Don’t you know the ‘10’ goes at the end of the name?

1 Like

Not even just the ones with numbers in Chinese. I even struggle to recognise the ones which depict a literal number of objects on sight

super mario galaxy

Left to my own devices I will fail to recognise a 4-5-6 pin sequence despite the fact it’s just circles

Also I don’t know shit or fuck about scoring which is where the actual numbers and math come in. I just go by vibes. “Yeah that’s probably a mangan”