Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Being bad at things is genuinely soooo fun I used to be hypercompetitive and get so mad every time I lost at anything or was even slightly wrong. Look at me now

Mafia loser extraordinaire

I still have plenty of it left in me but Iā€™m good at swatting it away

iā€™m not actually sure of winrate stats but i probably have one of the highest winrates in my community (given a large enough sample size). however this is less because of skill and more because i rolled mafia a lot around the time townplay was at its worst

iā€™m not sure how much townplay being at its worst had to do with me not rolling town

I have a bad winrate even back home in my community where Iā€™m told Iā€™m the quote ā€œskill capā€ (this is cap). I just do not win at things

Okay, not bad. Even winrate. And I got N1ed and lost in a quarter of those. So 2/3 winrate if you donā€™t count games where I got N1ed. Thatā€™s actually not bad at all

happy Tuberose Day

1 Like

Thatā€™s when you have a lot of tubers

Tuberculosis?

1 Like

a host rigged me into town because of the aforementioned streak and mentioned another player i wouldā€™ve been maf with were it not for the streak (spewing them as town for me because they had an even longer nontown streak than i did heading into that game). we both died n1, but the game had deadchat mechanics and i got revived despite truthfully claiming my shit role on day 1 because the reviver knew me irl. i then got recruited to the cult on a night where all action targets were randomized. i died the next night but convinced deadchat my flip was fake (there were other fakeflip mechanics and it wasnā€™t clear that the cult was a cult) and powerwolfed all the deadchat mechanics to the cultā€™s benefit for the rest of the game

1 Like

Usually when people are saying Iā€™m capping theyā€™re talking about the very large number of lies perpetually coming out of my mouth

was this an Arjun game

no. this was circlemaf youā€™ve definitely heard the stories

idk if I have

Nya

tbh whenever I hear about a game from your community with the Worst Most Baffling Mechanics I assume itā€™s an Arjun game

Nya

I wanna be an infamous host. Litten do you think I could be an infamous host

No

1 Like