Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Can I do it on mobile with terrible internet

1 Like

i think i was top 5 on the broken cup ladder back when it had one. i miss the two months were it wasn’t a challenge only meta, i say as if there were many days where i actively chose not to play it to avoid losing elo

1 Like

I wasn’t allowed to make people play mahjong because “literally all three people in this game who play mahjong are wolves May” “they would guess you instantly”

And then when I died we used it and Achro didn’t even try to get dealer yakuman

see back then no one knew me and i didn’t know anyone but there are probably at least a few people i could’ve thrown under the bus. story maybe

1 Like

Yeah there’s a decent number of people it could’ve been

it might’ve been narrowed down by how esoteric the meta was

I want to be super clear here and say I’ve never played a PokĂ©mon game in my life. At all. Ever

Unless you count doing a mini Twitch Plays Pokémon on Discord where someone just had the game open and did all the inputs manually. All I learned there is not to let Laser bind the Teachy TV lest we be subjected to endless tutorials at the press of a button

Teach me how to battle!

1 Like

if i were a wolf i would’ve gotten ITAed on day two. i wouldn’t have counterclaimed day 3 dayvig or anything town just wouldn’t have liked my posting and i would’ve gotten ITAed. simple as really

1 Like

If I were wolf I would have

Hmmm

They call me polarised May nobody knows why it’s a big mystery

I only played Sun and Sword, but I’ve seen challenge runs of different generations.
It was mainly a joke but yeah.

1 Like

even as a townie i got shot at on day 2. we don’t talk about day 4

You know I’m always down to do something I know nothing about.

1 Like

Litten trying to figure out how to throw at anti-chess and failing because I was so bad at it and didn’t take the obvious good moves he set me up for

1 Like

Really it was just regular chess with forced capture.

1 Like