Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

1. Ballpoint Splatling :white_check_mark:

• Dual Firing Modes (infinite, blocking, 1 target): Once per cycle, target a player. If it is daytime, prevent them from using killing, voting, and miscellaneous abilities. If it is nighttime, prevent them from using protective, blocking, and redirection abilities.
    • You can only block personal actions, not factional, special, or gifted ones.

And special is just a rolecop

What was 69

i would like to hear thoughts on the “balance process”

1 Like

3 Likes

Silent voting role ^_^

1. Splatana Stamper :ballot_box_with_check:

• Chip Damage (infinite, voting, 1 target at night): Select a player; they will learn they take one less vote to execute the next day, and they will lose all voting ties.
    • Players you target with Chip Damage are eligible to be targeted by Zipcaster.
  • At the end of each day, if at least two other players are voting for your target, gain a point toward your special:
    • Zipcaster (1-shot, killing, 1 target): Kill a chosen player who has previously been marked eligible by one of your abilities.

Wait I made it not silent

1 Like

yeah vote manuplautors basically do nothing (mafia expression when they are in lylo with ten town double voters)

2 Likes

luckily none of the vote manipulators lived that long

2 Likes

It’s mid. It’s very Stampery. But fairly boring

To play

And confirms itself to be in the game which gets weird

also i don’t think any of them were doublevoters? idr the specific roles there was one that forced the target to vote for a chosen player and actually i think there was a triplevoter

mafia when they lose final 4 despite getting a villager hammered

2 Likes

the biggest sin of balance was the town 2-shot lightning rod

significantly more heals than kills btw

town had both a watcher and a voyeur. luckily the lightning rod was inactive and didn’t use their ability until like night 7 (and then got modkilled for inactivity afterwards) but if they use it on night 1 the game is over

my favorite mafia role is that hasn’t ever been used is this:
Town Artificial Factional Kill Rod
Each night you may select a player. If they are mafia you will join mafia chat immedaitely after. You must submit within the first hour of night. You cannot be protwvted from kills.

2 Likes

The special charge gives it Something cause you pick a guy you don’t like and say Hey everyone else get their ass. Which is Stamper behaviour. And if you pick obvious execution targets it’ll be less selection for Zipcaster later I guess. But still

It’s basically a lightning rod