Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

i forgot to mention that since the mafia fakeclaims that arjun came up with 30 minutes before gamestart were kinda ass, the miscellaneous cops basically also functioned as real cops

1 Like

oh and it was a whisper game

Miscellaneous cops? Like the guys they have in the mall and such?

I don’t ever want to talk to someone who can be classed as a miscellaneous cop

Change to a day action that processes at nightstart.

3 Likes

there were multiple citycops, that investigated what city a player’s role was from. literally none of the mafia’s fakeclaims had matching cities

1 Like

Many cities in which you do not have to do investigation to figure out a person is from there. They will tell you

oh and the mafia killed this role. night 0. in a whisper game. do you see the problem

1 Like

this chain went on for four roles btw

i still have a burning hatred for the eleatic school

Mafia shouldn’t have killed them. Skill issue

N0 kills are a matter of skill

1 Like

Moonwatcher wins by doing Absolutely Nothing

She was the Unjester who got killed by wolves N0 and got voted MVP for this exquisite play. Only faction to make 0 mistakes

there were uh. 9 town doctors. if memory serves

1 Like

Awesome

mafia’s one saving grace was the mechanic that certain players would have the effects of their action reversed for two nights without knowing and it spread like a plague but if town simply intentionally infected themselves and knew when they were infected and played around that it’s really not that much of a problem

1 Like

THE ORPHANS, THEYRE HERE

1 Like

for some reason most of town did not think to do this but there was somehow only one doctor kill. it was on themselves

1 Like

I MISSED OUT ON FUCKING DOUBLE RIICHI TO THE ORPHANS

2 Likes