Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

shoutout to the every three night strongman player being a godfather also so the powerwolf pulled the strings to get them investigated and then spent the rest of the game gaslighting the cabal into believing godfathers didn’t exist (they were relatively inexperienced)

1 Like

Godfathers aren’t real, don’t be silly. Nobody has ever been Catholic

1 Like

I don’t even remember who my godfather is gonna be honest

1 Like

as the one good role we had left and responsible for all of our non-factional kill killpower we kinda needed them alive

i was somehow one of the most townread mafia members at the end of the game (and might’ve even beaten out the powerwolf who had ever so slight doubts about them, idk how my claim wasn’t even that good) but i would’ve “accidentally” outed myself without hesitation if i thought it needed to happen for that role to go another night and lock up the game

1 Like

the game might’ve gone to that point if not the fateful last night where we convinced the new vig to holster and shoot a greencheck

town also had two doctors alive at endgame but said powerwolf was telling them who to target

idk why no one ever questioned why a mailman was calling most of the shots

1 Like

the last 7 roles alive were 4 mafia, 2 town doctors, and the final member of the town eleatic school chain. who never claimed. town forgot about them i was asked to namecop them on n12 despite them having claimed their name to the cabal. mafia referred to them as the 12th imam before we found out who they were

the 12th imam was then used as a role in a later game (it was a fake blindspec who joined the game on i think day 4)

Distance

Distance

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Once a doctor got powered up & got to use their ability twice in one night and managed to protect the targets of both fucking wolf kills in one night in a normal-ass like 20-30 player game and it was the hypest shit that’s ever happened to this day. Imagine being the double protect guy

3 Likes

I almost read that like it happened in real life

OK I’m not sure that’s even top 3 Louisa moments calling her the double protect guy is unfair but that’s because she’s very good at many things. Double protect is still extremely impressive

1 Like

I will never forget that setup game I’ve been in where the wolf team used Fernir to skip the day and I protected Atlas on all of them resulting in no kills

I ran out of heal charges and I didn’t even need to out my role (despite outting myself to wolf!Hazard, though he died | And to Atlas because I thought they were a male when I used the anonymous intercom)

Gendergaming

PRONOUNS TECH

1 Like

YES