Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Once I was cop and I was putting on a beautiful play of being demotivated and busy and unable to play the game in order to survive long enough to get any results in and then the SK was like “okay I want to kill someone but I REALLY don’t wanna hit the cop because town is losing really bad. Let’s kill May because he’s not the cop”

When I flipped town was like “look he kept his vote on this one guy all yesterday despite it not being a major wagon I bet he was softing an investigation” and the guy I was voting WAS evil but I DIDN’T investigate him. I just had a good read and was stubborn about it

1 Like

Truly my greatest game

eventually mafia had to resort to convincing the town leaders to shoot previously greenchecked players hoping they would forget they were greenchecked. they did

2 Likes

tbf half of these greenchecks were from mafia fakeclaims so the “investigators” weren’t exactly going to remember

there was the final hour scare when we found out that the will granter, who we had written off as a not that useful role (which, tbf, compared to the other stuff we had to deal with it kinda was), had inherited the vig we just killed (and, of course, their rolename mentioned and all). they had also gotten the last night’s dagger so they had the exact same killpower as the whole mafia combined did in the coming night. luckily we somehow got them to holster one of their kills and use another on a greenchecked player

1 Like

Genuine magic

I’ve been mafia on Discord once. Literally once. And I’ve already told the story 2,000 times so I cannot do it again

you say that but it was one guy powerwolfing out of their mind (i was there and didn’t object)

1 Like

the mafia itself was a group effort where all the survivors put in heavy work. but the convincing was one guy powerwolfing out of their mind

1 Like

they were a mailman btw. and not once were they investigated. everyone just assumed that since they were a mailman and they were being forcefully “helpful” (as per their usual personality) that they had to be town!

1 Like

Shoutout to Lou FR though she had those PR reads on lock. Shoutout to Jasper who was a fucking beast at the minigames and was the only role on our team who could use task points effectively, he was perfectly cast. Shoutout to Suit Guy for the world’s greatest recovery. Shoutout to Lukundo for great social play misdirecting town long enough for us to get mech sweep. Shoutout to MoonW for being genuinely the only one of us who didn’t get PoEd down on by the end. Dream wolfteam. I will never stop talking about them.

What’s a mailman do again

and yes, their role was legitimately just a mailman, no hidden frills or anything. the every three night strongman was the only we had left by endgame that was even remotely useful

sends a message. it was a whisper game so they just used it to shitpost

1 Like

Incredible

even in non-whisper games this is our circuit’s mailman meta. i can count on one hand the times mailman was used to send a message that was even somewhat serious

1 Like

Once on Discord a game ran a silencer role which caused its target to only be able to say the word “murder” and I got hit by it D1 and simply responded to old messages in the chat with “^ Murder” to communicate in newspaper cuttings and then the silencer got shot N1 and nobody got murdersilenced again

Luckily most of what I have to say on D1 is “stop fucking claiming” and I’ve said that a million times so I could just spam the chat replying to every single insistence I’d ever made on the subject with “MURDER”

And my friend set me up for a bunch of “I hardly know ‘er” jokes