Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I’m just short enough that I’m not used to talking to people substantially shorter than me but tall enough that it still happens pretty often. Like there aren’t that many people a solid head shorter than me. So it feels just like weird and uncomfortable when it happens. I don’t like looking down at people…

i don’t know what height i am i haven’t been measured in a long time. i got my driver’s license recently and i just guessed. it’s crazy that you’re allowed to just lie about your height on your driver’s license

2 Likes

my only problem is finding clothes that fit. Only pants though. I haven’t worn any other top besides a cropped t-shirt in actually 10 days. thats all I do. its my thing

1 Like

I DON’T WANT “THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND” LET ME BACK TO THE CLASSROOM IN I WANT RECESS TO BE OVER

1 Like

i had a really good day today because i got to lay in the sun Really Good. like that made my day. love that

I am 5 inches taller than one of my best guy friends and his license says 6’2. so does mine. we are 6’2 on the drivers license gang.

2 Likes

do i even have to say it

1 Like

I remember having to decide what colour my eyes are. I still don’t fucking know

1 Like

[RE

1 Like

the license person said they were hazel so i just went with it. i’m pretty sure they were lying

1 Like

dacted.

1 Like

NOT THE FULL STOP

1 Like

Basically anything can be hazel. Mine are legally hazel

lmfao I guessed the gender one and was wrong :skull: oops my bad. they wont even let me change it. like my bad guys i made a fucking mistake and now i have to get residency in a whole new state to change it.

2 Likes

THE BIG MOTHS HAVE FOUND MY HOUSE

theres two. so magnificent. so pretty. so big

it’s been over 90 here for like a week straight if i lied in the sun i would probably get heatstroke

this doesn’t dox me because this has been true for most of america

no light for you little one

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven May and I have medium brown hair (that’s how I got my name) with blonde streaks that reaches my mid-shoulders and heterochromia like two different things and a lot of peopl

2 Likes