Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Im taller than everyone here. Why are washingtonians so short. even all the cis men are like five fucking nine. and here I am. 6’3. almost 6’4 in these shoes. One of the guys in my dorm is going to pride parade tmr in drag and he showed me the fit and he wore 6 inch heels and I was like “holy shit you’re fucking tall”. And. I was actually still taller than him.

3 Likes

I am not the only bitch on this planet who cannot have pork though that is a really common dietary restriction

2 Likes

Im taller than everyone here. Why are washingtonians so short. even all the cis men are like five fucking nine. and here I am. 6’3. almost 6’4 in these shoes. One of the guys in my dorm is going to pride parade tmr in drag and he showed me the fit and he wore 6 inch heels and I was like “holy shit you’re fucking tall”. And. I was actually still taller than him.

3 Likes

i am vegetarian and the diner next to me has mostly meat options but also a vegan place so i am like basically vegan now because thats where I eat most meals. I cant be a centrist anymore

2 Likes

my sisters are vegan. im not. dont know what the hell i am. probably could be if i wanted to it makes very little difference given my current diet

you should get a blue streak in your hair

3 Likes

SHUT UP DAD IM LIBERALMAXXING

2 Likes

i should set you on fire

1 Like

i am unrestrained tonight i am actually only thr intrusive thoughts

i should build a fort

Im shorter than everyone here. Why are new yorkers so tall. even all the cis women are like five fucking nine. and here I am. 5’4. almost 5’7 in these shoes. One of the okay this doesn’t work anymore how do people get shorter these days

Yes my feet hurt

1 Like

i will fix them

1 Like

life would be so much better if arctic was unironically 5’1. can you imagine

2 Likes

They keep trying to convince us of lofty Goals and Experiences and that could not sound more unappealing to me. Let me go to class. Let me do a routine. I always thought I don’t have routine autism but I definitely do

instead hes 4’9. and thats getting into a weird area making fun of people for being that short starts feeling bad

1 Like

i wish i was 4’9

I wish I was 6’5

itd be so much easier to bathe in the sun if i was 4’9. i have to bunch up a little to in my current spot

this is all i think about btw