Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I sing WITHOUT recording. I tried recording and oh my god we do not

we do not mention

2 Likes

Lowering the music so you can also hear yourself and then starting to sing to the music

The recording softwares hear your voice BADLY

no it doesnt it just sounds different to what you hear

in my head i sound like a chav but i’ve heard my own voice and i sound pretty gay except for the fact it’s very deep

4 Likes

A deep gay

1 Like

I spent a while tweaking and refining my voice until I liked it more on recording

And I sometimes hear a mannerism I like and intentionally incorporate it into my speaking patterns. Or sometimes unintentionally

I don’t sing like at all except under my breath and such maybe I should do that next. I learned to smile recently and it was a solid addition people like that

1 Like

deep gay

1 Like

I don’t know how to imagine your voice

What does a deep gay voice sound like

deep gay

2 Likes

I’ve read this completely wrong

3 Likes

See the trick about autism is that when people say to me things like “I like your voice” “I like your smile” these are things I did on purpose. They are chosen as much as my clothes. It’s nice

2 Likes

Even if I get ARE YOU BRITISHED by everyone I meet

1 Like

I got Irished once also

How are you pronouncing your words if it sounds like THAT

1 Like

May has other wardrobes besides those for clothes

1 Like

Pronouns wardrobe

2 Likes

Do you feel more of a he or a she or a they on a rainy afternoon?

1 Like

Depends on context. Where am I during the rainy afternoon. Who am I talking to. For me, usually it is much more about the environment and how I want be perceived by a set of people than a change of internal feeling. Like how you might want to use different avatars or usernames on different sites, because you want people to see you differently

3 Likes