Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

You’ll never believe this but what I post in the cookie thread is in fact heavily filtered if I find it embarassing in a way that does not properly build out my character. I’ve vetoed like three posts in a row in the text box just now and I think that’s a record

see i just don’t give out information about myself unless i want to. i am a mystery

2 Likes

I like to give off the impression of being completely unfiltered. It’s fun.

To the same group of people as the earlier lie I lied badly on purpose and they were all like “ahahaha it’s so easy to tell when you’re lying” I’m starting the polarised game early. Same strat as over here. Now my actual lies will be so much less detectable

The actual trick is that if I go to retrieve a piece of information, panic, go “LIE” I’ll lie bad, but that also goes for anything I say on the fly rather than thinking out beforehand, it’ll sound awkward, I’ll stumble over my words, bad lying is just another piece. If I know I’m going to tell the lie in advance I’m good

@arete probably thinks it looks cool

this is just like sisyphus or Whatever the guys name is

1 Like

yo marl cut me in and ill be on ur side

2 Likes

got the new armored core game
frankly i should have known what i was signing up for when i bought a fromsoftware game

Let me guess

It’s a rhythm game in disguise and its balls difficult?

well fromsoftware created the soulsborne series
and that’s really all that needs to be said

Yesss finally

gigglepoof

My zip code really do be 99163

Marshissa

1 Like

i have 2000 posts here. its crazy how ive only been here for 2 days

1 Like

Running a study on who survives the longest in games compared to what their pronouns are so I can figure out the optimal pronouns and not use them for an excuse when i lose

5 Likes

I’ve been singing to myself into a microphone.

The most therapeutic exercise I had so far

let’s see what bluekang’s opinion on this is

2 Likes

i can’t imagine how this would be therapeutic i hate the sound of my own voice

1 Like

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like