if i haven’t caused people to retire then u are ok

2 Likes

i literally still dont understand like

i dont know what i did to get that response

that’s why im saying this

2 Likes

Who is this person you speak of

1 Like

(it shouldn’t be said but obviously dont seek this person out or anything please)

1 Like

What did you do for them to reach dead sea levels of salt

2 Likes

i dont even know

i misexecuted them in lylo but i feel like my reasoning for doing so wasnt wtf or throwing or anything

1 Like

Forum mafia is usually the place where alot of people get angry at each other because it relies more on socials and these socials can become personal I was obvious why is nobody seeing what I am

I do understand that being portrayed as a terrible person is pretty upsetting. But if it’s just as you say then they are a lost cause and would’ve done the same even if all of this didn’t happen.

I believe you are a great person, min. It’s better to forget about it.

2 Likes

I was pretty personal at times myself! Though I really don’t know the person personally so I am assuming the worst here about their character.

I am expecting an apology or it’s for the better if they’re curbed and leave the site as they say. :heart:

1 Like

I feel like the whole “inevitably you will argue your heart out and not be believed” aspect of forum mafia is, like, really mentally hard on people in the general case, regardless of who’s doing the disbelieving and how nice they are about it. A lot of people play FM and don’t have that lesson hit for a while. Especially because you can justify to yourself, “oh it was just a bad game, the other people were just throwing, it won’t happen again”. I think you were just the last-straw reminder that, like, sometimes you can play perfectly fine and people will think you are lying. Honestly, if you were entirely reasonable and not throw-y, that can be what makes the lesson hit

4 Likes

They’ll blame you. Verbally. Because you caused the feeling, you were the thing that incited it. But that doesn’t mean you did anything wrong. It’s a part of the game and you just happened to be the guy playing that particular role.

2 Likes

Obviously IDK what actually happened this game but I’ve seen this exact thing happen before

2 Likes

Whatever May said (but better)

1 Like

they’re upset because something is going on in their life
it isn’t your fault
nor do i think they’re actually retiring, unless their pride forces them to

3 Likes

skill issue

2 Likes