Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I’ve had a couple ppl compliment my outfits recently. Like 2. And it was only my shoes (because I was wearing one white shoe and one black shoe and apparently that’s a fashion statement)

2 Likes

Also are there any plans for your arrythmia?

1 Like

mind you my balance has improved a ton. i used to fall over constantly. its more a coordination thing. id drop things all the time etc etc. I also am significantly better at catching myself, its very rare for me to fall over and actually take damage now

2 Likes

…i have arrythmia?

Do I have arrythmia? Because my heart doesn’t beat normally around you

Palpitations

2 Likes

Minecraft fall damage negated

1 Like

2 Likes

Why

1 Like

if youre talking about my fast heart i was coincidentally prescribed something that helps with that. like by accident. I was also prescribed it for very stupid reasons but like fuck ill take it sure. I’ve been told by my family that this is a very good doctor but this doctor A: didnt tell me what medication i was fucking getting earlier and B: has randomly decided that all my problems are about anxiety like 2 seperate times and started ranting to me about anxiety. Not exactly enjoying this doctor

1 Like

he is Reputable (read: faked his way through medschool and does the same thing as a doctor)

1 Like

This already makes me worried that you’re not getting proper medical treatment

1 Like

How can he just snap tell you it’s anxiety when that’s not the problem

1 Like

I’m not talking about specifics because privacy but its like. not terrible. If she was completely wrong I wouldve told her she was completely wrong but given my issues speaking on the phone to do with my anxiety i didnt say anything. crazy how that works

2 Likes

My mind errored and I thought your medical situation was similar to May’s and suddenly thought you’re american.

Software bug
Please repair

shes old. and i am young. as a result, hell on earth

1 Like

Those darn millenials

its very similar to mays and I’m from utah

2 Likes

eliza is my sister remember

1 Like

rick sanchez told him to

2 Likes

when i say “very similar to mays” i mean we are the same person actually im a may alt

2 Likes