Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I can only sustain this level of posting if I eat a varied diet. Meal plan does not provide me key nutrients such as white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream

1 dollar bills are just goverment lettuce

1 Like

The ice cream machine in the dining hall was out of order and there was a constant crowd of people around it pressing random buttons trying to get it to work

1 Like

THERES AN ICE CREAM MACHINE?

1 Like

Well it was out of order

2 Likes

the thing about my college is [DOXXING MYSELF COMPLETELY I WILL DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU LATER]

1 Like

mcdonalds aademy…

1 Like

Corporation price gauging

Corporate price gauging

2 Likes

Here in Romania we had major diary companies that tried to violate antitrust law by all of them setting the price to be one and the same.

They all got fined

1 Like

my trick to living while at college is that if you like, just become a monk you can control your hunger completely. monks eat like one meal a day and theyre happy. its optimal

1 Like

xbox

1 Like

Seriously. A burger used to be like 2 euros for us. Now it’s triple

1 Like

this trick is also useful for pain for my chronic pain buddies out there. like just join the church trust me

You shan’t follow biblical advice

Pursue death metal instead

1 Like

my pain management is pretty good. like i trip and hit things and stub my toes and stuff all the time as a consequence of having no balance but I show no weakness. I win the matchup. However my hand pain. I lose the matchup there

[I NEED TO GET STRONGER PAIN KILLERS]

1 Like

There’s a physical exercise that can help you with balance.

It’s called warrior stance

Become the warrioress of your heart

Do not do the barbie toe stand

i do balance exercises, however im already pretty weak and my hypermobility makes it easy to fuck shit up so ive gotta be careful with that

1 Like