My plan

-get breakfast
-talk to men
-sleep

5 Likes

this is what i do in my dreams

1 Like

What will talk with these MEN

In my dreams if I don’t dream about school stress, I dream about games.

Last night, I was with my entire family in some sort of multicolored cafe and there were 2 fairies that needed me to go back in time to change something. The dream kept playing over and over and the cafe started to have patterns similar to a monochromatic hypnotic trance pattern.

my dreams for the most part are my real life except im straight for some reason. dont know what that means.

you are getting HYPNOTISED

1 Like

What do you do that makes you not homosexual in dreams

i find men hot

2 Likes

dont do that in real life

DONT LIKE THAT POST

2 Likes

God I really really wish to know what the hell was the rest of the plot. I feel like I missed the entire mystery of a mystery novel.

oh my god im gonna get taken out of context so hard

somewhat recently i dreamed that a player who i was building a case against during the night flipped town. when i woke up i was like “haha what a nightmare good thing they’re just mafia.” i got them voted out the next day and they flipped town

1 Like

I do have dreams like that. Once I said it in a forum mafia game and Magnus scumread me a bit over it

Oh also talk to mom. Somewhere between breakfast and men is mom

to be fair their post history (especially around end of day) was really bad but i probably should’ve realized that it was so bad they had to be town

I had a nightmare that i lived in Texas for 19 years

2 Likes

This A is B is a bit confusing