Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

What did you do in the dream

1 Like

last night i had a dream that the democrats took over america and i was a simpsons and they were killing all the liberals. we managed to trick them and get on the conservative boat and there were multiple plotlines. massive cast of characters i dont remember but they kind of looked like a mix between steven universe and m&ms. im pretty sure elmo was there.

1 Like

Uh. A lot of crying

2 Likes

Once I had a dream where me and other participants were playing hide and seek (you had to tag to win as a seeker) and the map was an amusement park, so I went on top of a slide roof and I could see everything from 10 meters high. I look down from a 6 point perspective and I see shades approaching me.

So I jump down entirely and latch onto metal bars, the dream transitioned into 2 people placed in the dark while a light was shining brightly only onto a table tennis table. I was holding my legs high to not touch the ground and the bars started to spin around as they ping ponged.

My dreams can literally be plot devices

once i had a dream where i just lived like 20 years of my life and it ended after i met up with my estranged daughter at the seaworld restaurant and she realises i hadn’t changed and left

3 Likes

i feel like this isnt the kind of dream you guys are looking for

This is a great movie plot except for the whole “it was all a dream” twist

1 Like

Mom you are still the same person like before cue dramatic music

slow-motion leaves restaurant as the camera looks from the bottom of a table while a lemonade glass falls slowly onto the ground and shatters

one thing to note is that in all my dreams i am in the form of my 12 year old self. i dont know what that means either. i age but im still my 12 year old self

I had a dream about the meme of the guy who’s like “even at my lois I’m still a family guy” and my friend from college being like “yeah I totally respect that tbh”. That’s all I remember

1 Like

What does it mean to you personally that you are 12 year old?

like im treated as an adult. im still me. just as 12 year old me. so a bit shorter, much shorter but thick curly hair, otherwise barely different

1 Like

All dreams sign is the way how you feel about them on the inside. The connotations are only set by your feelings

oh i definitely feel like a 12 year old inside. probably related. i knew i wasnt just gonna start feeling like an adult but i didnt think id still feel like i was a kid

2 Likes

that doesn’t explain why im STRAIGHT SILVIU

1 Like

I DO NOT LIKE MEN!!!

1 Like

L take

2 Likes

How do you conceptualize you being straight? Is this related to 12yo?

1 Like

All of your dreams are a mystery puzzle onto your soul