Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

My soul is a gamer, as you well-know

no clue. sexuality is complex and confusing. its very personal to myself

2 Likes

relatable

1 Like

If it means alot to you and about yourself as a whole, it might be why it appears in your dreams. Lead your intuition be your guide here.

1 Like

Of course, now this depends what signs appear in your dreams. I keep dreaming about inconsequential game dreams when I keep a dream journal.

no i don’t care about my sexuality thats the thing. its quite complex but it really doesn’t matter ill just keep on doing my thing.

3 Likes

As far as I can remember I think May randed BoTC Dreamer twice on the site. Maybe she knows

2 Likes

Sometimes. I really really really want to play the games that I play in my dreams

just combine them all into a breakfast sandwich

I HAD THIS FUCKING DREAM IN F3 ONCE

1 Like

I HAD IT IN FINAL FUCKING THREE

Nah, I fakeclaimed Dreamer once offsite and then I submitted it as my choice for a UPick. So I’m good at lying about dreams.

2 Likes

AND I DIDN’T GO “HAHA GOOD THING THEY’RE TOWN” I WAS GENUINELY SHAKEN AND CONSIDERED IT BUTWAS LIKE NAAAAH I WAS SO MAD ABOUT IT IN THE DREAM THAT I PROBABLY DON’T ACTUALLY TIHNK IT’S LIKELY

1 Like

I AM STILL SO SO MAD

1 Like

thinking about a poem i read

1 Like

Lol gayyyy

4 Likes

You were yet to trust your psychic abilities

yeag

2 Likes

omg same

1 Like

mind you the reason i find the poem interesting it shown up on a completely unrelated google search, at its own whim. It also opens with “Beloved sweetheart bastard”

2 Likes