:3

1 Like

mensa deez nuts

2 Likes

such disrespect from my own kin
the likes of which i havenā€™t seen since updog

2 Likes

liar

my iq was 65 and that means it only goes to 100!

6 Likes

I could probably get better but there are better uses of my tim e

1 Like

pretty much

1 Like

Is that true

2 Likes

Yea

1 Like

obviously iq tests arent accurate but my dad is smart. like too smart. when he was a kid he wouldnt go to school unless it was to get enough attendance to not get put in a meeting for low attendance and he was like. The highest performer in the school. Heā€™s alot of things and one of them is definitely interesting

3 Likes

You have studied too hard for those IQ tests!!

1 Like

I iddnt study they mostly just have you rotate things

2 Likes

Rotate what? Gears?

1 Like

Shapses

3 Likes

I can ask my dad about something and heā€™ll just know the answer. Or is able to immediately figure out the answer. Do NOT ask him about random wild plants you see he will know what they are and start quizzing you

2 Likes

May are you a shape turning genius???

2 Likes

yeah
i took one one time because i had to as a part of some autism study
it was just this

1 Like

who the hell decided it would be a good idea to measure IQ in an autism study btw everyone knows thatā€™s probably not a good way to measure shit

i was gonna say something about how i always scored worse on iq tests than i probably shouldā€™ve but i just realized i was stuck on a problem for like 15 minutes because i wrote the wrong thing down. so i might just actually be stupid

2 Likes

he has also made like half the furniture in my living room?? the bird table, bird play thingy, and then like 90% of the stuff on the walls like art and a map. he knows how to do things very well. i didnt inherit the doing part. I do have the being able to bullshit answers about things I dont know though. Thats great I love that. Given how forgetful I am theres a very good chance I am doing it if you ask me a question. I have no answers that werent made up 5 seconds ago

1 Like